Our Activity Finder makes finding local sports and activities easy. By powering our tools with open data, users are able to discover local activities in real time.
The search is designed to engage users instantly and encourage them to explore what’s happening around them.
Our interface is simple and intuitive, making the user journey from ‘interested’ to ‘active’ as easy as possible.
Our results map and listings instantly show users what is happening locally to them.
Listings are updated constantly through live API’s directly from the providers.
Our streamlined booking experience takes users directly to booking and payment (if enabled). Alternatively, we take you straight to the activity provider’s website.
Allow you community to instantly find activities local to them.
Our software is built to the OpenActive standards and consumes all of the UK open data feeds.
We provide a google data studio dashboard that has been created to show a simple breakdown of all key metrics.
Generate revenue for your organisation through booking of local facilities and activities.
You can use our Reach system or any other OpenActive enabled system to add activities to your finder.
Following links to direct booking or book directly if available with the organiser.
Below are examples of products we have built for our customers. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss how we could help your organisation.
User Case #1
- Create a digital hub for local physical activity on your existing website.
- Deliver a user experience which maximises the chances of people becoming active.
- Save resources connecting residents to physical activity manually – no more out of date PDF’s!
User Case #2
- Display the array of great activities going on within their county
- Help promote local leisure providers to a wider audience.
- Use the data collected to provide insights on local activity levels to their partners.
User Case #3
- Healthy engagement with their audience, helping them make the final steps to becoming active.
- Integrate within their current marketing channels with an inspired call to action.
- Understand how effective their campaigns are at encouraging people to be more active.
"Played were fantastically reactive and very accommodating to the ways of working at PHE. The work was of high quality and really drove the success of the final product"
– Public Health England